BI and EPM Participants – You Can Earn up to 25 CPE Credits
ODTUG’s Kscope covers the Oracle EPM and BI world like no other conference through its unparalleled technical presentations, strategic product direction from Oracle’s product management team, business user tracks, deep-dive product labs, and the opportunity to rub shoulders with the best practitioners in the Hyperion and BI world. Participants attending the BI and EPM tracks will be eligible to receive up to 25 CPE credits. This is a group-live event. Participants must be present to receive the CPE credits.
This year, presentations will be focused around the following areas:
- BI and Reporting
- Big Data and Data Warehousing
- Data Visualization and Advanced Analytics
- EPM Business Content
- EPM Data Integration
- EPM Infrastructure
- Financial Close
· Identify recent changes and current issues in BI and EPM.
· Identify new sources for improving productivity at the workplace.
· Learn new methods and techniques for building, improving, and maintaining applications.
· Learn what changes (good and bad) in the industry and product development to expect in the near future.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites and Advanced Preparation:
There are no prerequisites for attending ODTUG Kscope17. Registered participants are able to view presentation slides online after June 1. Participants are encouraged to review the slides before attending a session.
Earning CPE Credits
· Register for the conference and check the box that indicates you'll be earning credits on your registration form.
· Attend the sessions and fill out an evaluation form, making sure to include your name.
· You will receive a certificate via email for the sessions you attended after the conference.
· Submit certificate to your State Board of Accountancy.
JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country
23808 Resort Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78261, US
Until June 9, 2017:
ODTUG Member - $1,850
Non-member - $2,000
After June 9, 2017:
ODTUG Member - $2,150
Non-member - $2,300
ODTUG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.